Thursday, March 1, 2012

Josh in 1999 and now 2012



Josh Getting ready to have a procedure with Dr. Bolton
Prior to Dr. Bolton I had 4 procedures elsewhere to achieve my results below.

Below:
11 Months after One Procedure


Josh 10 Months after Procedure
One Procedure with Dr. Bolton
Dr. Bolton mapping out the area to be transplanted
Grafting is complete
                                        
10 Months Later
Hair dry 10 months after the Procedure


Mapping out the areas to be transplanted
Grafting complete
                                        
10 Months Later
Hair dry 10 months after the Procedure

Mapping the area to be transplanted
Grafting complete

10 months later

Hair dry 10 months after the Procedure

1999
2012
The Healing Process
Procedure complete
Front/Side View

Day After the Procedure

Day After with the hair down to hide redness
7 Days after the Procedure
7 Days after the Procedure
1
8 Days after the Procedure
10 Days after the Procedure


                                         

Cleaning up the donor area from 4 previous procedures
Not Dr. Bolton's work



Mission Accomplished:  Previous scars are gone!








12 Days Post Op: Now only one scar left after 5 surgeries!



Recap:
Dr. Bolton is able to accomplish in one procedure what was not possible from my previous four procedures.   Now I only have one scar and I finally have a result that shaped and framed my face.
Thank you, Dr. Bolton, The Magic Man!
My Family History
Mom&Dad
Thanksgiving 1975
Uncle Jack & Grandma Helen
Dad, Uncle Henry, and Uncle Lestor
Dad & Grandpa Louie
Josh 1983


9 comments:

  1. Hi Josh,
    Thank you for sharing this thorough and meticulous documentation of your history from childhood to the present of your hair and the impact of it on your appearance.
    The photos of your family and the genetic's involved in the progression and the pattern of your hair loss add a great deal to your story in so many ways!
    I can remember the moment as a child when I noticed that my 21 year old uncle on my mother's side had already lost a lot of hair. Since my father was fairly bald at 40, I actually resigned myself to eventually going bald at that very moment in time!
    My history of an ongoing struggle with hair loss is almost identical to yours.
    As a result of seeing your results with Dr. Bolton as well as all the other exceptional cases I've seen on his site, I'm looking forward to having Dr. Bolton cleaning up some of the less than perfect results of four other hair transplant surgeons and completing my case.
    I have only heard positive things about Dr. Bolton that he is both a great surgeon and an equally great person.
    Dr. Larry Buhrman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josh,
    I just want to thank you for your part in making the entire process with my hair transplant performed by the Dr. Bolton on April, 13, 2012, about ten days ago, a great experience from examination to surgery and for the entire post-op to date. You are truly an extraordinary and dedicated key member of a great practice.
    As you know, I am a retired dental surgeon with well over twenty years experience in periodontal and dental implant surgery. I understand hair transplant surgery, although, of course, I've never done one. I can tell you for certain that Dr. Bolton is an amazing surgeon in every aspect of diagnosis, treatment planning, and especially his surgical prowess, second to none.
    I have never had a better experience during a hair transplant procedure or an easier post-op, (and I have had four different previous Broward, Dade, and Palm Beach County hair transplant surgeons), than I had this time with Dr. Bolton.
    I still can't believe that alhough Dr. Bolton operated on every section of my hair, that I was able to function normally and my hair looked fine from the moment the procedure was finished. The past four surgeons made a big mess of my hair, especially in how they chopped away so much hair in the donor area. I don't know how Dr. Bolton does it exactly, but he trims away so little hair and so neatly, that no one could tell I just had a hair transplant! My wife actually said that my hair looked great when I got back home up North a couple days after the procedure. Dr. Bolton and his assistants have a technique, as I can see from your photos of your transplant with Dr. Bolton, that really makes a difference.
    The entire procedure was painless and I actually fell asleep. My previous experience with another local hair transplant surgeon, about a year and a half ago, (who will remain nameless), was absolute torture from start to finish, a horrendous painful post-op, and he did maybe one fourth to one fifth as much transplanted hair for about the same fee.
    Dr. Bolton tells it the way it is and he produces what he promises for a very reasonable fee. His patients more than get their money's worth.
    I would also like to thank the rest of Dr. Bolton's staff-everyone is excellent and couldn't be nicer! And, of course, Josh, please pass on my thanks to Dr. Bolton.
    Sincerely,
    Dr. Larry Buhrman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dr. Buhrman:

    It was a pleasure getting to know you over the last year. You have impressed us in your knowledge and of course with your surgical background that should not be a surprise. It was an honor to work with you and we look forward to seeing your results in the next year!
    Thanks for the kind words and we hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hair Transplant is a technique by which skin containing hair follicle from one body part is moved to the bald part

      Delete
  4. Looking good after 13 years i cant waitbto see my result with bolton bundle humbel skill

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images show that you are doing good job in this field but how much time will it take recovery from Hair Transplant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks cool, I never knew you could post about it, good to know thanks! You show very latest and important things. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.Let us know about myself
    Hair Removal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff, Very astonishing result related to hair transplant

    ReplyDelete