Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hair Transplant Hairline Immediately after Procedure

Just finished my procedure
When having a hair transplant the most important aspect will be what does your hair transplant hair line look like? Is it natural? Did the doctor achieve substantial results for me? Did the hair line frame my face. Did I get an enhancement of my overall appearance and do I look better and younger. This is what you must achieve if you do a hair transplant hairline procedure. The good news is that nobody is better then achieving this for you then Dr. Brett Bolton. Because he suffered from hair loss and liked the hair transplant hairline for himself he has an understanding of his patients needs that doctors who haven't had the procedure will not have.
First day after Procedure

Second day
Sixth Day
8 days after All healed up

No comments:

Post a Comment