Monday, March 15, 2010

Dr. Bolton's Unique Skills by Josh Engoren

My name is Josh Engoren and I am Dr. Bolton's Patient Adviser. I'll be updating you over the next weeks and months, hopefully bringing you useful information about the in's and out's of the hair transplant world. Before I do that I want you to know my opinion about about Dr. Bolton and his hair transplant clinic.

Dr. Bolton's skills are unique. Having worked in this field for the last ten years and having represented a few of the most famous and successful hair restoration doctors in the field, I can say without hesitation that Dr. Bolton is the most gifted.

If you want maximum density and do not want to do this procedure every year, Dr. Bolton is for you. If you had concerns about the donor scar you can put those fears to rest. Most hair stylists will not be able to find your fine line scar.

Dr. Bolton can guarantee you, unlike other practices, that you will spend less and get more. The industry standard of having one and two hair grafts spread through your scalp is not beneficial, which is why Dr. Bolton uses his technique of multiple follicular unit bundles for density. Dr. Bolton guarantees you are the only surgery for the day unlike other facilities where you may be one of many. For the best experience possible check out Dr. Boltons's website www.greathairtransplants.com

No comments:

Post a Comment