Thursday, April 7, 2016

People ask me why they should choose Dr. Bolton over another doctor?

People ask me why they should choose Dr. Bolton over another doctor?  I know there are a lot of choices.  However, not many, if any, can demonstrate the A+ Superior results that Dr. Bolton achieves for his patients. Consistency is critical.  What percentage of your cases are at the highest level? Most of these examples are one procedure results.  Most doctors show very few examples or videos on their sites.  We have 300 videos.  We are very proud of that.   I think the way you choose your doctor is based on his aesthetics, the amount of hair he can move, and density he can achieve in one session.  Imagine this is a game of cards.  The hand with the most Aces wins.
I ask other doctors to show me your hand (your work) and how many Aces do you have?  Most doctors cannot show many.  Dr. Bolton's catalog of Aces does not stop.  Here are some.  Ask your prospective doctor how many Aces he has?  There is usually a fall off.  Most quality doctors can show some nice results.  But, at how many do the results start to drop off?  Please compare our one procedure results to any doctor you consider.  Picture by picture.  Nobody will have as many as us.  Why settle for second best.  The difference in who you choose can be whether someone has 2 procedures or 4 procedures.  We have guys on our site who had 7 previous procedures with other doctors and got more in one session then in their previous 7.

http://www.greathairtransplants.com/patients/p81.php

Here are our Aces!






















We have more on our site to see.  I think you get the point.  I have to get back to work now.  I hope you find this hopeful.  If you find someone else who has this many incredible mostly all one procedure results please let me know and I will put up more.  We have over 100 pics/videos of the donor after surgery to prove that scarring will not be an issue with Dr. Bolton.  I feel we have proved our point.  How many would you like to see?  Demand the same from any doctor you are considering.  I promise you they cannot show you what Dr. Bolton has achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment