Friday, January 15, 2016

Suture removal day




--- Got the sutures removed this morning from regular urgent care, not my primary physician, didn't feel that it mattered cause it was just a simple removal

But even the simple stuff provides great news -- Dr. Bolton has proven once again why he is the best doctor in the world for hair transplants

When the urgent care doctor came in to look at the sutures and study the "scar" -- he turned to me and asked, "where did you have this done?"

I said, "Florida"

He nodded in approval, smiled and said, "whoever it is, this guy knows what he's doing.  This is the best I've ever seen"

I told him how I did a lot of research, and I decided to go to a celebrity doctor that I knew could provide practically guaranteed results.

He told me about a patient he had just seen a week ago, who was butchered by the strip surgery from wherever he had it.

The doctor was asking all kinds of interesting questions as though he, himself was interested.  He was in his 50s, had lost some in the front.  Seemed like he was so impressed with my result thus far, that he was interested himself.  He didn't come out and ask me, and I didn't volunteer the info, cause telling someone they need hair surgery is kinda a touchy subject.

Just wanted to share another excellent story on my road to recovery

I'm on Day 10/11 and its been exactly as they prepared me for.

I have all but about 10 scabs on my head.  And they are small.  1 or 2 more showers will get them all off.

I provided a picture here of the Suture "scar" with the sutures removed.  Its already practically undetectable, and that's with that hair underneath shaved 10 days ago... barely grown back.

It still has another 350 days of healing, and yet... its already so good, that if it never healed another day, it wouldn't even matter.  I like my hair longer, so it would really never matter.  But even wearing it extremely short, it would NOT matter.

As is... it likely will continue to heal for up to a year.  And it will never, ever, ever be an issue.

Folks get scared off of strip surgery because of scars.  it scared me away for 10 years.  And then I found Dr. Bolton and his transparent videos.

They sold me

And now I can guarantee, with self experience, that in the hands of Dr. Bolton, its the only technique I would use

I would never do FUE procedure over the Strip

But I would also never do the strip in the hands of anyone but Dr. Bolton


(Josh going to send you pics through text.  Seems to be easier to put them online than when attached in email)

No comments:

Post a Comment