Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dr. Bolton Welcomes Your Feedback

Dr. Brett Bolton encourages his patients to share their experiences. Please describe what went into your decision process. Why you decided on Dr. Bolton. What the actual procedure day was like for you. The healing period and how you feel about your results. Photos are a nice bonus.

We are aware that Dr. Bolton is the best kept secret in the hair restoration field. He doesn't have a big corporation backing him or a pr person in his employ. We do however, have the best results and the most reasonable pricing in the industry.

Click on the comment link below to leave your comments.

2 comments:

  1. The hair transplant that I received from Dr. Bolton exceeded all my expectations! His staff and consultant (Josh) was very informative the minute I walked in the door by answering all my questions and concerns. I even flew in from another state to have my procedure done. For me the whole thing was a great experience since I got to have a mini vacation in Florida and do something that would change my life forever in a positive way! Believe me if your in anyway thinking about having a hair transplant don’t wait and give them a call since it will be one of the best decisions you ever made.

    Mike L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going back 15 years I have had a handful of consultants with doctors, but had reservations for a variety of reasons. I came to realize the bigger hair restoration chains really want to take baby steps and milk the process. Also, this is an artistic thing, I wanted to be impressed by a Doctor's talent. I knew immediately Dr. Bolton was the guy. First he packs in the hair really tight, giving the best results I have seen with one surgery. He does the session by the donor strip size instead of confusing per graph estimations, so you know what you are paying for. Lastly, he knows how to make things look natural with his artistic eye.
    I found the actual surgery comfortable and sort of fun for me (a bit twisted eh?). I found it painless, only recall a couple of pinches to the back of my head and proceeded having a good time with the staff. I would do it again tomorrow, or sooner. It's been three weeks and all went smooth. I feel such relief to look at what is coming. 15 years of the feeling of impending doom is now enthusiastic optimism. I mean he gave me a widows peak!!!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete