Monday, March 7, 2016

Consultant Josh Engoren


Just wanted to update everybody and show where I started in 1999 and where I am now in 2016.  I speak to a lot of people who don't realize I am a patient of Dr. Bolton.  
Not only has Dr. Bolton had the procedure but I have too.  I think it is important to know that the people who are working with you,  to restore your hair, have done this themselves.  We know what it was like to lose hair and get it back.


2016
53 years of age



1999
35 years of age




The above link is of my healing/growth process after surgery with Dr. Brett Bolton


The link above will give you my entire patient history 

I believe our website is one of the most complete and transparent websites in hair restoration.  We have over 300 videos, 400 testimonials and we show everything, leave out nothing.  Hold any other practice to our standard.   Can they demonstrate the consistency and quality of work for a lot of their patients?  How many examples do they show?  How is the quality of the video/photographs?  I believe not too many places can demonstrate that they are getting the quality of results you see here.  I welcome feedback from anyone and if you would like to email or call me please do.

For our potential overseas patients I invite you to instant message me.

Thank you.

Josh Engoren
Patient Advisor
drbolton@live.com
954 649 5079



No comments:

Post a Comment