Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hair Transplant Hairline at 7 Months

11 Months


10 Months



9 Months (sorry same shirt again)
8 Months
7 Months (sorry I wore the same shirt at 6 months)



6 Months after Procedure
Day of the Procedure


6 Months after the Procedure
Day of the Procedure




5 Months after the Procedure
5 Months after the Procedure



Four Months after Procedure

Four Months after Procedure




Three Months after the Procedure

Immediately after the procedure
Day of  the procedure

file://localhost/Volumes/Pictures/Engoren,%20Josh/DSC09492.JPG



Still very early in the process. I am starting to see a nice change in appearance and a better framing of my face. I was inspired by the hair lines that I see Dr. Bolton achieving for his patients. There are not many doctors willing to lower hair lines but we do know the benefits of having a lower hair line. Lowering your hair line will enhance your looks, turn back the clock and make you feel great.

I have had previous procedures in the past with other doctors but couldn't get them to give me the hair line I wanted. I'm not sure for why. It required me to keep repeating the procedure with the hope that I would like the results. Dr. Bolton is more aggressive and as a result you get more enhancement to your looks and an extraordinary hair line that you don't see patients get elsewhere.

This is the patient who inspired me to lower my hair line. This is an absolutely incredible result that I'm sure no other doctor could have done in two procedures. Receding hairline gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment