Monday, July 11, 2011

Natural Hair Transplants

Whenever people come in for a consult, I tell them that I have had the procedure. They always express surprise as it seems I have a lot of hair. Then inevitably, they ask me to lift my hair up so they can see the hair line. Natural hair transplants are unique and not common. There are more bad doctors doing this procedure then good doctors. To get a natural hair transplants you have to do your homework. Natural hair transplants don't happen by accident. You have to do your due diligence and make sure you know that you have a quality doctor to achieve natural hair transplants.


When you transplant a patient who has a light complexion or scalp and contrast that with black hair it is the ultimate challenge for naturalness. If the hair groupings are too large, the angles not proper, if any hair is out of place your eyes will focus right in on the imperfection.

You can see this patient looks 100% natural and there is no detectability of having had a procedure. Dr. Bolton is able to get more density and natural results then any doctor I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi that is great article and many information in the article for depilação, hair loss and hair style and unwanted hair. so I think unwanted hair and hair loss both are an big problem for the all parson.

    ReplyDelete