Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair Transplant Hairline THE BEST IN FIELD RESULTS

I WAS SO BLOWN AWAY BY DR. BOLTON'S WORK ON THIS CASE AND OTHERS THAT I REQUESTED THAT DR. BOLTON DO THE SAME FOR ME AS I REPRESENT HIM. I HAVE NICE PRIOR RESULTS FROM OTHER DOCTORS BUT I WANTED DR. BOLTON TO TAKE MY RESULTS TO A HIGHER LEVEL. ESPECIALLY, I FELT IT WOULD BE NICE IF MY RESULTS REPRESENTED HIS WORK AND THAT MY RESULTS SHOULD BE AS GOOD AS HIS PATIENTS. YOU CAN SEE ROLANDO WAS MY INSPIRATION TO DO ANOTHER PROCEDURE AND YOU CAN FOLLOW MY PROGRESS OVER THE COMING MONTHS.

DR. BOLTON MAPS OUT THE AREA TO BE TRANSPLANTED
3 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY
I AM NOW AT 7 MONTHS POST-OP I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A WHOLE LOTTA HAIR! THANK YOU MAGIC MAN DR. BRETT BOLTON!

6 Months after the Procedure



Here we have Rolando coming in for his second procedure. He is happy with his results from his first procedure but wants to take his hair transplant hair line down even more. Dr. Bolton on the day of surgery will draw in with markers the proposed hair transplant hair line to make sure both doctor and patient are in agreement. When they both agree then the procedure can start.
You can see one year later how nice the lowering of the hair transplant hair line impacted Rolando's appearance.

So now I'm sitting in Dr. Bolton's office thinking what a great hair transplant hair line I have gotten in the past from other doctors. Well after seeing numerous patient's of Dr. Bolton's with the hair transplant hair line I figured that since I'm in this business I can't represent Dr. Bolton properly without having his signature hair transplant hair line. So you will see in these photos, me with Dr. Bolton, mapping out the new hair transplant hair line with marker and then 3 months later with beginning growth. Please keep in mind we promise no substantial results until 6 months after the procedure. The results you see with me are just the start of the growth cycle with most hairs yet to grow in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment